Years at WHS
• 1995 – 2000
Journey after School
• After a car crash in 1998 I started playing wheelchair rugby, after leaving school at the end of 2000 I dedicated my focus to wheelchair rugby, I was selected on the Australian team a year later (2001) and we went on to represent and captain Australia.
• I competed at 5 world championships and 4 Paralympic Games winning one world champs silver and a bronze, and two Paralympic gold medals and one silver.
• I’m now a Development Officer for Wheelchair Rugby and father of a little girl.
• Paralympic gold in London and Rio
Favourite WHS Subject & Why
• Agriculture and Metal Work, I love being outdoors and getting to work with my hands
Favourite School memory
• Hanging with mates
Advice for students
• Don’t be afraid to fail, give everything a go!