SEQTA is a suite of software used by teachers, parents and staff to enable greater collaboration and manage timetables, attendance, feedback and results.
WHAT IS SEQTA ENGAGE?
SEQTA Engage is a powerful tool for parents/caregivers that provides an overview of their child’s learning. It also provides a communication channel for parents and teachers enabling greater collaboration and enhanced learning outcomes for students.
SEQTA Engage allows you to:
- Access an overview of learning for each subject your child studies
- Monitor your child’s learning progress as their assessments are marked by teachers
- Access your child’s academic reports
- Send and receive emails from teachers
- View your child’s attendance information
- See what’s happening in daily notices
HOW DO I LOGIN?
All parents are given log in details to access SEQTA Engage when their child commences at Willunga High School and are encouraged to check for notices regularly.
Your will receive an individualised email inviting you to set up your SEQTA Engage account, providing you with step-by-step instructions on how to access SEQTA Engage from a personal computer or through the SEQTA Engage mobile app.
For more information see our:
- SEQTA Engage Parent Portal Fact Sheet
- SEQTA Engage Parent App Setup
- SEQTA Engage Parent Tutorial Video
If you require a password reset or technical support, please email: ICT.Helpdesk@whs.sa.edu.au