Willunga High School welcomes parent involvement and volunteers.
Your support is greatly appreciated and provides an excellent opportunity to contribute and make a difference within our school community. How you can be involved:
- host an international student
- join our governing council
- volunteer in the school canteen, library, grounds, or other area of interest.
To get started, first you will need to:
- complete an application form
- complete a Working With Children Check (we can assist you with this)
- attend a Responding to Risks of Harm, Abuse and Neglect – Education and Care (RRHAN-EC) session (for volunteers)
- provide COVID vaccination certificate
- complete an induction
To register your interest, please complete the attached form