Willunga High School has a designated Learning Support Centre, designed to support students who have a learning disability or learning difficulty.
We have a team of SSOs that support students, both in class as well as in small groups in a range of Intervention programs including QuickSmart and MultiLit.
Willunga High School provides a targeted literacy and numeracy support program for identified students in Year 8. Intervention is suitable for:
- Students with a diagnosed disability or learning difficulty
- Students who have been identified and recommended by their Primary School
At the Learning Support Centre, students:
- Develop their basic literacy and numeracy skills
- Develop their communication / social skills
- Develop life skills, such as budgeting, problem solving etc