Willunga High School has a designated Learning Support Centre, designed to support students who have a learning disability or learning difficulty.
We have a team of SSOs that support students, both in class as well as in small groups, in a range of intervention programs including QuickSmart and MultiLit.
Willunga High School provides a targeted literacy and numeracy support program for identified students in years 7 and 8. Intervention is suitable for:
- students with a diagnosed disability or learning difficulty
- students who have been identified and recommended by their primary school.
At the Learning Support Centre, students:
- develop their basic literacy and numeracy skills
- develop their communication / social skills
- develop life skills, such as budgeting, problem solving etc.